Follow us on Instagram!

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Where'd ya go?!

ms_Ya_MLJ6

Hey, guys! It's been awhile since I have last blogged, but I promise to come back!! I have been so busy with learning new patterns, finishing up school, building my very first Craft Corner which I am very excited to share with everyone very soon, and planning a gender reveal party for one of my best friends! I am going to Aunt Ashlyn for the first time very soon! How exciting?? 
Anyway, I plan to bring you guys through my journeys with me as I finish up all of these exciting new projects I have started!

I figured I would start off by further introducing myself. I am a film major and I totally enjoy what I do. I haven't been doing film, photoshop, after effects, premiere, or any of that stuff for very long so it is still a journey for me. A journey that I love every second of. I love to learn more about creative programs. 
I have been going to college for 3 years now and I have learned how to use Photoshop and Premiere. However, this summer I took a class to learn 
*don don don*
 After Effects! 

I was totally nervous at first but am so glad I took it because I learned how to do super cool projects like this!


Cute huh?! 😇

Unfortunately, The class is almost over but it's bittersweet because now I will have more time for you guys& my blogging! I will make a post about my final project as I work through it. I get to choose anything on the internet to recreate, exciting!


I have also recently gotten a new IPhone 7+ which I would love to review! 


Yes! I got the (RED) model! I love it! It's very sleek and the color totally pops. Yes, of course, I got a case for it but undoubtedly it had to be clear. Unfortunately, Apple was unable to tell me exactly how much of the proceeds from what I have paid will actually go to helping AIDS/ HIV, but I still like the sense of accomplishment I got from helping at all. 

I have been a long time iPhone user ever since the iPhone 4 which I was a HUGE fan of at the time. So, I didn't think this phone would be much different than my last iPhone 6s (other than the obvious screen cracking and blackout corner I've got going on), and it isn't much different, to be honest.
But oh how the plus is, in fact, such a plus when it comes to the camera! I am LOVING it! I mean, check it out for yourself!
NO FILTER ON THIS.
Yes, you read that correctly, NO FILTER.

There is a portrait mode which puts your subject in focus and slightly blurs anything beyond it. It works terrific! I think I got the plus solely due to the camera quality and the use of this portrait mode. 
Bottom line?
I say, if you're on the fence between the 7 and the 7+, go plus if you enjoy photos.

When I went to pick up my new iPhone, I went with my grandmother whom I adore and love spending time with. We literally do so much together it's awesome. Last week, we made this awesome strawberry short cake ice cream cake, so delish!

Follow my blog to keep up with more awesome desserts and goodies Mema and I make, followed by tutorials!

See ya next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment