Follow us on Instagram!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay: Review


Skin care is a must, is it not? Take care of your skin first then worry about makeup, am I right?

I have experimented with face masks in the past but never a clay mask so I was excited yet a little nervous to try this one out. One of my good friends recommended me this product off Amazon, and amazingly enough, it was Amazon's best seller!

I mixed mine with equal parts of clay with apple cider vinegar
At first, it was a little weird, it bubbled up and smelled super strong. (If you can't get over the smell, or simply don't like it you can also use water as a substitute for the vinegar) 
You are supposed to put about 1/4 of an inch laid across your face (it didn't spread as easily as I'd imagined but I guess it really does feel like you are rubbing mud onto your skin), you let it sit for about 15 minutes and you rinse it off with warm water and pat your face dry. 

Clearly, Matthew doesn't like my alien look too much, LOL.

As the mask dries on your face you actually feel it pulling the dirt up out of your pores and off your skin. It literally pulsates on your face and it feels strangely awesome. Easily my favorite part, it made me not even want to take it off because I felt there was more deep cleaning to be done!

Taking it off: First, I tried to just wash my face in the sink but noticed very quickly how messy it was getting, so instead, I recommend just hopping in for a quick shower/ rinse off. It is okay to wash this stuff down the drain, so although it makes a little bit of a mess, it is easily washable with water and easily washed away.

End Result: After I have gotten out of the shower and I am feeling refreshed, clean, and ready to moisturize! I do feel like a lot of dirt has been lifted off my face and it does feel lighter. The best part is definitely the pulsing feeling during the process though! I would recommend this to a friend looking for a new clay mask to try, and seeing as it was my first I have tried I am definitely willing to try much more after this tub is gone! That's another great thing about this product, it comes with enough to make like 10-14 masks! For just $10 you get a pound of the powder mix. Awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment