Follow us on Instagram!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Episode 1- Wine & Jedi





We have made it to yet another platform! Podcasts! I know, I know, sounds strange right? You don't want to listen to me talk about knitting for hours, do ya now? I'm working super hard to set up interviews with people from all over with all different types of personalities who are a bunch of different things, just to learn about other things and see what other people are passionate about and like to talk about.




My first podcast I'm calling "Wine and Jedis". As guests on my first show, I have my friend Evan. On our podcast I plan to talk about current events, movies, things to do around town, DIY to try, and etc, anything really, my floor is quite open! This week we spent time introducing ourselves and we talked about the wine festival in Mercer county along with the release of the new StarWarz trailer. Evan loves StarWarz and is excited about the new movie. Tune in to Listen! Starwars trailer mentioned can be found below.



1 comment: