Follow us on Instagram!

Monday, April 3, 2017

Lazy Day

Good Morning to me! 

It's decided! Today I am staying home, and in bed, all day and no one can stop me! I've even decided to start my blogging...after some breakfast in bed of course! I've had such a crazy week at work this week and have just been super stressed in general lately and haven't been feeling quite like myself. So cheers to a mental health day!


I've already decided to spend my day cuddled up in my favorite handmade afghan crochet for me by my great-grandmother while eating her cultural Hungarian specialty recipe, chicken paprikas.

I will be binge-watching the new season, just released on Netflix, of How to Get Away with Murder
And I will also be checking out my friend and inspirations' blog run by the ever so smart and adorable Bio teacher/ FIT student, Emma Basilone. You can find her for fashion posts, thrifting ideas, flea markets, or just style blogging, check her out at Behind the Leopard Glasses
(RIGHT: Emma is caught wearing glasses from Glasseslit, lips from Shaaanxo x bhcosmetics palette, sweater from Forever 21, pants from Anthropologie, booties from A+ Aldo x Target, bag by vintage Coach {thrifted})
(LEFT: Emma is caught wearing a thrifted top, belt, and skirt, along with a Built From Ashes infinity scarf stockings by Nicole Miller, booties from Primark, and a bag from Reed x Kohl's.)

I love Emma's style and her looks, I also love how she is documenting on her blog her big change in career, going from a High School Biology teacher to a student at Fashion Institute Technology in New York! How awesome? I love that she is following her dreams and taking us on the journey to show it's never too late to be happy with your career and make a big change as long as you have confidence. That's real Girl Power for ya!
Hopefully my cat Tiger Lily will be joining me today as well, she loves to cuddle. Sometimes I refer to her as my little potato because she's so chubby but she really is the sweetest cat you'll ever be lucky enough to meet. She loves to be pet by anyone but her favorite are men, she loves boys and loves to lay on their bellies, or bellies in general. She loves to purr and will be a friend to anyone to is sweet to her in return. 


Most of all, she loves to play with my pom poms as I knit. 

LOOK WHO CAME UP TO VISIT WHILE I WAS WRITING THISπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

SHHH...

The dogs aren't allowed upstairs!!

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO?????

ANYWAY, I have finally gathered up the guts to light the candle Matthew's mother got me for Christmas last year as well. I had been saving it because it's just so cute I didn't want it to burn out, but today is my day off, I'm relaxing, you could say it's a special occasion.
Well, that's about the extent of my day today and I couldn't be more excited. Of course, I will probably pick up some yarn and begin another project, or probably order a pizza for dinner and eat the entire thing between me and Matthew; but for now, I'm going to go cuddle with all these cuddly mammals and snuggle up to my Netflix for the day. 


  

(WEARING: Custom Built From Ashes Baby Pink/ Hot Pom hat; FT. my room)

Have a great day everyone! Make someone smile today. It can be a great day, or not, the choice is yours.


πŸ‘€KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY NEW BUSINESS CARDS MADE AT Vista Print I got 500 cards for only $10!πŸ‘€
& Don't Forget to Check out my Shop tab to find the latest trends, or simply just shoot me an email to request a custom piece. 

Use code: BFASHES at checkout for 40% off your order!

Always receive Free Shipping within the US.



No comments:

Post a Comment