Follow us on Instagram!

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Garage Sale & Appalachian


Garage Sale& Adventures!



So this weekend in my lovely town, we had a block-wide garage sale. This is something I have never done before but let me tell you, I had a blast! I woke up just as the sun was rising and got ready. I then set up my tables outside with all my merchandise.







Scarves Galore!





Pillow Paradise!













Hat Heaven!

I mean, I had it all out. I even had a few purses and headbands!

Adventure Time!

I also finally got to hike part of the Appalachian Mountains. I chose a trail going up Mount Tammany.
So let's talk about this for a moment. Now, I'm trying to get back into shape so I think it's a great idea, make it to the top ya know?
Anyway, it was hard. Now, I had no idea what I was in for but it sure was a little more than I expected. I should have known though, nothing worth it is ever easy and let me tell you, that view was worth it!


I went with an old friend and between the two of us we should have been more prepared with water and such, but I am so proud that we both made it to the top! The views were stellar! Check them out:





HOW COOL ?!
I don't think I've adventured anywhere this cool since I went to Las Vegas last March. 
I wanna share some more pics so here they are:



We found a mini waterfall!
1293.23 feet in the air!



Even the views from the bottom of the mountain were pretty cool, I can't wait to come back when the leaves are changing even more!

 


Alright, done with pics for now! I advise you all to take the trip and hike it for yourself! Let me know what you thought!

BFA Newest Addition

I also think it's appropriate, with the new semester having just begun to announce our Sorority Pillows! Take a look at our Tri-Sigma throw! Perfect gift for your big/little this Bid day!
 
Want your own? Message us, or visit our website here!

Until next time...

Here are some thoughts to bring with you today:









No comments:

Post a Comment